[Disclaimer: This is a list of goals for the system, some of these features are under development]
- Data-Driven: We use data to show likely scenarios from where you are, and you can use that to make informed decisions.
- Equitable: Every student can complete the work, for some, it will take less time and for others more, but everyone should be able to complete it.
- Transparent: All grades are transparent and can be improved upon.
- Check-Listed: Your courses follow the standards listed below.
- Data-Driven: Get access to how your class is doing and recommendations on possible actions to take. Check-Listed: Your courses follow the standards listed below.
- Off-the-shelf Content: Use pre-designed content for your class so you don’t have to re-create materials that already exist.
- Customized Content (optional): Create your own content to add your flavor to the class and if interested shared that content with others.
- Minimalistic: You shouldn’t need to learn the way to study how the LMS works.